Chet Holmes’ Formula to building a fantastic company.
1. PHD. Most important thing you need. Nothing else will make your company great. And if you don’t have this, you’ll always struggle and stay small. You need PHD. Pig Headed Discipline.
2. You must have a weekly meeting every week in every “impact area” of the business. If you’re really small, that will be one meeting per week. If you’re a solo-preneur, then it’s one hour where you do one thing: Look to where you can improve some part of the business. Procedurize it. If you have staff, you have this meeting with your staff.
3. You must embrace the core story sales model. This means that you stop TACTICALLY selling your product or service and you start STRATEGICALLY offering an education of extreme value to your prospects. This concept takes them out of the buying cycle before your competitors even know they are buying. With this concept, it is not uncommon, and I’m serious here, for me to find a way to increase leads TENFOLD over current methods. My record is a 16,000% increase, but one of the reasons I got Tony Robbins as a partner was because I increased his lead flow tenfold from the same money he was already spending.
So you must embrace this sales model. It soups up everything. You gain access faster, easier and more rapidly. You get more leads. Your closing ratio increases. YOU gain more respect and ten times faster than all your competitors. As another gift, please download this fantastic report to go deeper:
That’s really only two things to DO, and the first is more of a mindset that guarantees success in the other two areas.
4. Hiring top producers as a growth strategy. When I have a new company I want to grow, I hunt and hunt for the exact person that I can groom to become the CEO of that company. Often, I’ll hire one of two people. I find that superstar who doesn’t need a big paycheck because they’ve already made their money. I show them how they can make the big bucks if they can do the big job, and I’ve attracted some of the finest talent in the world using this strategy. The other type I constantly seek out is that young superstar who is maybe 22 years old and has no idea who they are, but I can spot the “X-factor” in them right away. Often they cost little or nothing to hire and again, we put a path in front of them to earn a great living if their performance is truly great.
5. Finally, number five, same as number one. The PHD. Every truly great entrepreneur I’ve ever known has it. Their Pig Headed Discipline is greater than the resistance that would stop them. Their determination is stronger than the lazy employees who resist adapting. Their demand for excellence will out pull, out manage and outwait anything in their way.
Those are Chet's reminders to you of what you can do to get what you want in this world.
THIS WEEK'S REAL ESTATE MARKET TRENDS REPORT FOR THE SOUTH DAYTON AREA: